Terms and conditions
By placing an order with us you agree to the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to refuse any order at our discretion.
1. It is the responsibility of the customer that all materials approved are formatted properly. We will not assume any responsibility for spelling, grammar, typos and/or any other errors on approved work.
2. System automatically generates low resolution proof of all materials. We will not be responsible for any mistakes in your original files. Please ensure that your files match our design specifications to avoid any disappointment.
Once you have accepted a print proof for your order you are agreeing that the proof is correct.3. Proofs of all work may be submitted for customer approval and the printer shall incur no liability for any errors not corrected by the customer in proofs so submitted. Customer alterations and additional proofs necessitated thereby shall be charged extra. When style, type or layout is left to the printer’s judgment, changes there from made by the customer shall be charged extra.
4. Our company assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability for materials that are prohibited by law. We will not review any material to make sure it is in accordance with lawful practices. We will not be charged with possession of illegal materials nor will out company be held accountable for use of illegal material in connection to www.localhost.com. Breach of these terms by the customer will safeguard our company against any legal action.
5. The customer will indemnify and hold harmless our company from any loss, expense, and damages arising out of violation of copyright or trademark laws from the illegal use of images, photographs, slogans, trademarks, or graphical work supplied and approved by the customer. Breach of these terms will safeguard our company from any legal recourse.
6. Our Company guarantees a 72-hour turnaround time on all 8½” x 5½” postcards, greeting cards, brochures, letterhead and self inking stamps. Our Company guarantees a turnaround time of 10 business days on all envelopes. We guarantee all business cards and 4″ x 6″ postcards will ship the next business day if ordered before 5:00 pm. Orders will not be reprinted due to refused or undelivered shipments. If an order has been refused at shipment, the reshipment will be at the customer’s expense and no refund will be awarded.
7. Our Company does not guarantee the shipping times above for basic ground shipping. Ground shipping delays may occur.
8. All sales are final, unless otherwise noted. After an order has been approved, the customer is responsible for paying the entire amount of that order, unless otherwise noted. In some cases, a refund may be extended to the customer if no work has been completed by us for that order. In such cases, the customer will be charged a cancellation fee, which would be in addition to any fees charged for proofs if applicable.
9. Our Company reserves the right to contact any customer via phone, e-mail, or post mail regarding current and/or future orders placed with us. Any customer may choose to opt out of receiving future communications from us, by simply unsubscribing from our email correspondence and/or sending a written request to our offices.
10. Cancellations or alterations to your order:
Please make sure that we receive any changes to your order within 12 hours of your order being placed. We have the right to refuse cancellation requests received after this time.
PRIVACY & SECURITY:
All online payments are made using the PayPal secure payment systems. We is not in possession of your credit card details at any time.
Your email and address details are only used in the processing and delivery of your order. We do not pass these details onto anyone else.
Spam policy – Our Company does not send unsolicited emails. If you receive any such email which appears to originate with us please copy the message (including headers) into our enquiry form and send it to us and we will report this to the sender’s email provider.
All our printed products are ‘print on demand’, ie. they are printed to order for each individual customer.
If you send us a ‘ready to print’ document then we will print it as it is without any alterations. We check all orders before they are despatched, but if you find that there is any fault with your order due to misprinting or damage, please return the faulty order and we will reprint this for you at no extra charge. However, please note that in most cases (unless we have provided the design or images for you) we are printing the images that you have supplied to us. If the original is not of sufficient quality we cannot guarantee a good print reproduction. If your image is completely unsuitable for printing we will let you know before we accept your order. No refunds will be given where mistakes exist in the original images or documents supplied to us (eg. incorrect spellings), where the original images supplied to us are of poor quality, or where customers have not checked that the items ordered are what is required (eg. business card weights).