Read our recommendations for writing your Master’s Thesis before ordering to get the best result:
- Format: Write your thesis in A4 (210×297) .
- Margins: We recommend minimum margin width of 2 cm (0.8”) on the top and sides, and 2.5 cm (1”) on the bottom. The page numbers are placed underneath the margin.
- Font size: Use font size 12 for A4 format, and font size 11 for 170×240 mm.
- Page numbers: The page numbers should be either centered or side aligned (right align odd page numbers, and left align even page numbers)
- Division of sections: Chapters, table of contents, foreword etc. should be placed on odd pages (right pages) in the book.
- Text: Proofread your thesis before ordering. This includes looking at grammar, organization, visuals, etc. Fewer changes during production means shorter delivery time.
- Visuals: Pictures should not have quality lower than 72 dpi.
- Vector graphics: We recommend creating png or jpg-files of your vector graphics. Border widths, color codes, and transparent colors can look different on print, and can lead to a disappointing result.
- Dots and lines: Lines and dots (e.g. figures) should be at minimum 0.5 pt thick.
For detailed information, click here
You will get the password to order online from the department office or by contacting us at email@example.com. Include full name and institution in the email.